TraPac in the Port of Los Angeles last night. No injuries reported - thankfully!



TraPac in the Port of Los Angeles last night. No injuries reported - thankfully! Again, another reminder of why one is to remain clear of a working bay at all times.

A good reminder indeed! Thanks Bill.
 So what was the cause of the container breaking free of the twist-locks?


 I'm not exactly sure. This was forwarded to my by one of my work partners this morning. If I find out more info, I'll post it here.


 Sounds good brother.
 I'm thinking how did they get it down, teetering like that, looks like you couldn't get chains in, bummer night and dangerous recovery job!!

 Synthetic slings or wire cables are the two things that I can think of. Can't think of many other options other than those two.

Comments